Years of having horses of all different types from ponies to hunters on the farm enables us to offer advice and products to help get the best out of your pasture whether it be for grazing, exercising or taking a cut of hay.
What to take into consideration:
1) Time of year
2) Quality of pasture and soil type
3) How often is the pasture in use?
3) Number of horses/animals on the pasture
4) Size and type of horse or pony
5) Heavy work or light work
1) Pasture management is important
2) Investing time and money in your pasture will reduce feed and forage costs in the long term